Patient Forms, Map and Directions to our
Kitty Hawk & Manteo Office
Your first visit to Atlantic Dentistry involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
- To offer our patients the highest standard of quality dental health care available, in the most efficient and caring manner.
- To practice the art of healing wisely, serving our patients with compassion and skill.
- To offer our patients the most advanced techniques, materials and technologies relevant to the practice of dentistry.
- To continually advance our knowledge and expertise in all relevant areas of dental health and general health care in order to ensure the highest standard of care.
- To maintain an atmosphere of enthusiasm in the workplace, an atmosphere in which our team is compassionate and caring of our patients and one another, and is committed to excellence in dentistry.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit
Kitty Hawk Location:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Kitty Hawk, NC 27949
Manteo, NC 27954