Full Mouth Restoration and Perfect Smiles With Minimal Downtime and No Sutures
Teeth-In-An-Hour™ is a great new solution for people that have missing teeth or no teeth (or will have their teeth removed) in either top jaw, bottom jaw, or both.
Historically, patients would have multiple surgeries over the course of 4 to 9 months to obtain what is now completed in approximately one-hour.
The process, developed by Nobel Biocare, is cutting edge:
- A CT scan is used with Virtual Reality software to plan the implant placement and fabricate the provisional bridge (teeth replacement) before the surgery is even performed.
- This computer guided dental implant surgery is extremely accurate, safe, and allows for virtually painless dental implant treatment.
Process Starts with a CT scan
Nobel Biocare, the leading dental implant research company in the world has created Nobel Guide, a guided implant surgery using Computer Tomography (CT Scan) to generate a 3-D image of the patient's jaw.
The implant surgery is done virtually on the 3-D image, and when the Doctor deems the placement of the implants acceptable, the surgical guide is virtually created. This is electronically sent to Sweden where the guide is fabricated using a very precise milling technology.
The Nobel Guide
In about a week the NobelGuide™ is sent to the doctor.
The dental lab then creates the teeth as decided previously by the patient and the doctor.
The day of the surgery the guide is put into place, and the implants are placed through the guide with an accuracy of 200 microns. The bridge is then delivered and the patient leaves the office usually within 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
The 'hour' in Teeth-In-An-Hour™ refers to the length of the actual surgery.
Right After Surgery
Guided surgery offers many benefits to both patient and dentist.
The surgery involves decreased rate of infection, little post-operative pain and swelling, and immediate return to function, and little interference with work and social life.
There are no stitches and most patients report minimal if any discomfort.
Dentists can achieve greater predictability, more precise planning, enhanced esthetic results, greater flexibility, and expanded possibilities for different treatment options.
Advantages of Teeth-In-An-Hour™
- Flapless Procedure (no sutures)
- Surgery takes about 1-hour
- Highly accurate procedure
- Virtually Painless
- Minimal swelling
- Go to work the following day
- Cost effective
- Fewer dental visits
- Final teeth are highly esthetic
- Can be done for either the upper or lower jaw (even the same day)
Using this system consistently assures our patients of utmost precision, predictability, and speed of implant procedures.
Contact us at (252) 261-7700 to arrange a private consultation. Dr. Heyder provides objective details and available treatment options you can have and need for making an informed decision about which combinations of advanced tooth replacement technologies would is best for you.
- Patient must have all bone grafting and extractions done prior to surgery.
- Patient must have enough bone quality and quantity to support Teeth-In-An-Hour™ prosthesis.